A campus level Gender sensitization cell has been constituted in the year 2019. It has been instructed to spread the message of gender equality in order to eliminate gender bias insensitivity through seminars, poster display, organizing exhibitions etc.
The cell has also been mainly entrusted with taking up cases of harassment and atrocities on female teachers, employees and girl students, enquire and take appropriate action against the culprits.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To examine all grievance letters received from the women staff/students regarding the sexual harassment.
- To examine and investigate on each complaint received from the women staff/ students by collecting the required information from connected people.
- To give feedback to the women staff/students concerned/ to find solution for their grievances.
- The committee will record such grievances received from the women staff/ students in a separate register maintained exclusively for this purpose. The replay given by the committee to the women staff/students for grievance should also be recorded in the register.
- The committee should find suitable solution to settle the problems faced by the women staff/students in regard to matters relating to sexual harassment within 10 days after through
Gender Sensitization Cell Details:-
Register the complaint on phone number (03222-243017/18/19), or through email ([email protected])