ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE :-
Ragging is strictly banned in Anand College of Education. If anybody found indulge in such kind of activities, strict action will be taken irrespective of the extent of the act. Ragging is banned by the Supreme Court of India. In order to prevent such kind of activity in campus, an anti-ragging committees has been formed is operational even before the start of First year classes by the Secretary/ Principal.
SAY NO TO RAGGING:-
Ragging is neither a means of familiarization, nor an introduction with fresher’s, but a form of Psychopathic behaviour. Ragging is a violation of Human Rights. Respect for Humanitarian Values. Ragging is a heinous crime, heavily punishable under the law. Ragging may spoil your career forever.
FOLLOWING BEHAVIOUR WITH FRESHERS IS TANTAMOUNT TO RAGGING:-
- Force students to address seniors as “Sir “
- Force students to perform mass drills.
- Force students to copy class notes for the seniors.
- Force students to run various errands.
- Force students to do menial jobs for the seniors.
- Force students to ask/answer vulgar questions.
- Force students to watch pornographic pictures
- Force students to drink alcohol, scalding tea, smoking, etc.
- Force students to perform acts which can lead to physical injury/ mental torture or death
- Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the College, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging shall be one or any combination of the following:
PUNITIVE MEASURES FOR RAGGING:-
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Debarring from any test/examination or any other evaluation process
- Collective punishment when individuals committing or abetting ragging are not identified.
ANTI-RAGGING CELL RE-CONSTITUTED ON 02/01/2023:-
Click here to see Anti Ragging cell (Re-Constituted)
Register the complaint on phone number (03222-243017/18/19), or through email ([email protected])